9.10.08

Storyboarding - Schoolism style.

Curious as to what this guy is thinking about?
Click HERE to see his story...


This is my Week 6 assignment for Kris Pearn's storyboarding course. The brief was to do an chase scene in about 100 panels, which was motivated by story. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out, I took one evening to come up with the story then a flurried weekend of drawing to do all the panels (geesh!). A spent another evening adding grey tones and blur. I'll have to update it with all of Kris's Changes and reupload sometime. If you guys don't know what schoolism is, check out http://www.schoolism.com/ .

Can't believe how much I've learned from this course, Kris is such an excellent teacher. So dedicated too, I don't know how he juggles us pleb students in amongst Supervising story at Sony.



Very open to comments/crits for any further improvement!

Chow!
-Dan

No comments: