22.3.10

AM Class 4, Finito!

Well I handed in my assignment at the ungodly hour of 2am last night, so now I'll be enjoying a relaxing break, working my nails off to receive money instead of giving it away :-P. The assignment this week excludes all facial anim and lip sync, that is supposed to be done in the first few weeks of Class 5. Check it out:


video


And here's the trailer of the film I'm working on at Animal Logic(the trailer was made before I started, none of it is mine :-P):


Well that's it for now! I really want to fill my evenings with more study and drawing so I imagine the next few months will fill this Blog with more pictures/rambling and less animation :-).

Peace out and thanks for visiting!
-Dan

1 comment:

G1toons said...

nice, I was wondering why i did not see you around campus congrats on the job, if i did not congratulate you already