10.1.11

Pompous Ms Peach Painting

Yo green peas!

Art Workout 2011, Week 1 of 52

This week I decided to do a speed painting. This was from an older sketch and I threw the colours on over the top in about an hour and a half. I used photoshop and really enjoyed experimenting with different brushes here and there to try and get a variety of textures over her different features. I've been throwing ideas about making a modular character design so this was bit of an experiment to see how a seperate add-on mouth could possibly work with a female design. Kinda does look transvestite-ish though :-/.

And I'll leave with a quote that keeps coming back in my mind:
"In this world there are two tragedies: One is not getting what one wants, the other is getting it. The last is much worse." -Oscar Wilde
-Dan

No comments: